Thursday, September 9, 2010

Zhanise's Story - The Pirate Ship

As we scattered on to the pirate ship I felt lots and lots of butterflies inside my stomach. I thought I was going to tumble off my seat and break a bone, I could hear people distracting other people while they were crying.


Wait a minute SNAP! The ride suddenly started giving my heart a terrible fright I went up then I went down then higher and then lower it was like I was on bungee jump my lips were dragging back like they wanted to kiss my ears, I nearly fall off my seat, my tears were dripping down my cheeks like a dripping tap that Can’t turn off.

I cried slightly and scrubbed off my tears. It felt like it was the end of the world, my mouth felt like it flied off. I kicked my legs violently. I waited patiently for someone to say something. Suddenly my brother said something that I didn’t understand, I smiled excitedly to him. I could only see that the sun had disappeared behind the trees while the ship kept on swinging the pirate ship went really high and I knew what was happening next the pirate ship droped down like someone falling from a building the pirate ship slowed down and got even slower and then I stand up and it stopped.

2 comments:

  1. HI ITS ME SHARNA AGAIN

    I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY ALOT.SOME OF THE THINGS THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON IS PUTTING MORE METAPHORS AND SIMILES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of interesting words here!

    ReplyDelete