As my family and I went to One Tree Hill Park to play, my nephew nieces and I strolled to the flying fox, As we hopped like frogs into the line with other people we were all delighted to be having a turn on the flying fox. When it was my turn I felt so scared that I wanted to gallop like a horse back to the car and hide but I didn’t, I believed in myself I said “I can do this.” Suddenly off I go speeding down the long path over the grass then bang again I say again but sadly the line got even bigger and I didn’t want to wait for a long time, so after my nephew and niece’s got off it was time to go I was so gutted that we were leaving so As my sister says that were going I said goodbye in a sad way “goodbye flying fox see you again next time”
No comments:
Post a Comment