The moment I started on the rollercoaster I was shaking I had 10,000 buterflies in my tummy then the man came along and told us the rules. And we got straped in my cousin was nervis. sundenly the man pulled the leaver and whosh!!! We went and me and my cousin where screaming monkeys.
Then it went around and up and down so much You could only see blur and then I saw loop then I collapsed in to pieces! I nearly fanted then we went on the loop. It was terrifying I wanted to pee my pants. It was like we where on a speed train sharp shooting corners and then we where slowing down and sundely it stoped me and my cousin. Were waiting patiently. My pams where getting sweaty then it droped and we where screaming and then the ride went up the hill in a slow motion way and then all of a sudden it stop and the ride was over.
I wanted to go on it again my tummy felt like a sowed had been through it. Me and my cousin said” shell we go on it again yes we should not go on it again said my cousin.
wow kurtis you have a great story I hear you almost a level well done.I think some of the things you need to work on is adding more similes and meterphors
ReplyDelete