As we parked in the dusty broken drive way a man swore at us from miles away. The driver next to us forced her car to move faster than a wormhole crushing stars with a strange and worried frown on her face the car drifted into a blurry sight. My mother ignored him but I the man’s voice grow louder and louder. I was terrified. But I ignored him.
He was more drunk than I expected! I thought. He probably thinks it’s his turf which was rubbish, because I know that is wasn’t. As he got closer he almost smashed our car with one of his empty glass bottles it was terrifying to watch and I was crying underneath my glasses until almost everything was as blurred as it could possibly be he continued with the horrible and painful words, it was like being trapped in a car with a zombie banging constantly on the front of your car, a haunted text is what it was.
When he tried to open our car door my mum locked them as quickly as she and for luck he was still trapped outside. As we drove away I felt like I could run him over if I was driving the car but I wasn’t but he still deserves it wouldn’t you agree? Any way going back to the story…
When we parked somewhere safer I felt calmer but was still terrified my body was shivering as if it was below negative one decrease and as for my heart, well let’s just say it was beating faster than you think I don’t know any other way to describe it.
I’ll never forget that haunted memory, but on the bright side we still look over that story, and right now its kendo funny thinking about it, in fact we tell our family members about it all the time.
Hi its me Sharna
ReplyDeleteIt must of been a terrifing experience for you i hope after what happened you guys were all right.I think that you wrote a great story i had lots of your feelings in it. some of the things that you need to work on is putting more similes and metaphors.
Hi Joey
ReplyDeleteYou have captured the moment very well. It was scary when the man tried to open the door, I've always wondered why he did it. It must be terrifying to be that confused. I kind of feel sorry for him, but am worried about other people that he may come accross.