Friday, September 24, 2010

Tyra Personal Writing

Yah we are moving house finally. I was so happy that I could only think about that. We were putting our stuff in the truck and our aunties and uncles came to help us. Then we locked up the truck and travelled all the way over the harbour bride and back into otara. It was a long ride. As we arrived at our new house my heart was pumping with excitement. And I couldn’t wait for the door to open. I herd the rustling of the keys my mum was going to open the door. And there it was our new house. I rushed to my bedroom with lots of joy. I was screaming like a monkey down and up the hallway. They suddenly locked the truck and drove of we were waving and saying bye.  Our cousins were sleeping over at our house. We were having a movie night and I was having lots of fun. I’m so glad we moved back to Otara.

No comments:

Post a Comment