One morning my Dad asked me a question. He said would you like to join any kind of sports and I said I would like basketball and he said that’s great Hannah. I whisper quietly to my mum “I like basketball because it has 3 silible in it. I felt a ghost pinch me and then gave me a another idea. “Perhaps soccer” I said to my dad. One evening my family said that we were going to the warehouse but when we got there I told my brother this doesn’t look like the warehouse. My brother said “I know” “I knew they were up to something”! Yesterday my sneaky Dad went to go and signed me up to play soccer with my little cousin. I was quite nervous because I didn’t really know many people in the team. The only person I knew was my cousin. The coach was teaching under 7’s and telling them all the rules. But I was 8 years old. Then my Dad had to tell the coach that I was 8 years old but the coach didn’t mind. So he said that we had to get in a long line. We had to dribbling around the cone’s two times and after that the coach was teaching us how to kick the ball and get it in the goal. Finally it was my turn the coach kicked the ball hardly to me and said “Good luck” I felt water rushing down my face but then I kicked the ball and it dashed throw the air and then it made a sound and it went like this Whoosh!!! The ball curved around the cone and got the ball straight into the goal. I shouted YAY! The coach was surprised. So he walked me to the car and said don’t forget to came to the game on Saturday then “I just said ok” and then he closed the door. While we were driving back home my dad said “Good on you Hannah” But I said “I’m not going”. My dad says but you told the coach that you would be there. No I just wanted him to go away.
No comments:
Post a Comment