Friday, September 24, 2010

David's Personal Writing

I knew this day would come the day of Miss Wills leaving the best piano player and also the best teacher in the whole school.

This day came too fast, just when this year was getting bitter and bitter, I was hoping that this day would never end. As we made our way to the hall to wish Mrs Wills goodbye, I was thinking how would the day end with Mrs Wills leaving .When we got in the hall and seattal down all of the seniors were practices singing to Mrs Wills , as Miss Wills made her way in side the seniors were surprise to see her.

As Mrs Wills sat down and got ready, the whole senior school started singing what we practices for the last few minute .This will be Miss Wills last time hearing us sing, and also the last assembly she will have with the whole senior school

When I saw Mrs Wills on her thrown, she was as beautiful as a rose. As soon as we got back to class the whole class was surprise to see her.
 As the end of school came every body have a big goodbye hug as I walked off ,I took one good glimpse of Mrs Wills and walk off.

No comments:

Post a Comment