This is fabulous .When I found out I made it to the team I was so happy everyone that made it was jumping around like a monkey getting a banana. So the first training we went on the hill looked like a teeny tiny hill but riding down was terrifying. There were cars coming past just about a meter away from were we ended.
But at the end of the training we all had fun and we all wanted to come back. After a couple of times training at the same place Mrs. Macaree said lets take it to the gardens so off we went. When I saw it my eyes shrank my skin had lumps my jaw dropped my fears were overcoming everything inside me it felt like something was stabbing my brain the butterfly were going bananas. Then Bam! Before I knew it was the big day. Whoa all those cars looked flash then gulp I felt something traveling down my throat. Then it was my turn. 3, 2, 1 they said then zoom! off we went down the lane as I was driving down I remembered what Mrs. Macaree said face down and countertrade on the race Then I lost the race but I had the fastest time then in felt sad but Mrs Macaree said the fastest time is better than winning the race. Then wait Mrs Macaree said I think it time to choose then I said “choose what” “the teams that made it Mrs Macaree then I could not believe what the announcer said I didn’t make it but at least I had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment