Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hayley's Story - The Ride

As the strap was holding on to me tightly, it felt like something was pushing me back like I couldn’t breath. The ride blasted like a rocket my hands were getting sweating and my eyes were slowly closing, I could hear my nephew saying” mummy” it was funny I was scared and happy at the same time. The ride was spinning; My heart was beating so fast that it felt like there was a cheetah inside my body. Suddenly the ride was coming to a stop, I was so disappointed and that I couldn’t even say another word. As I bounced off I felt so happy, and that I wanted to go back on but I didn’t want to suffer all those things again. As we walk away I say” goodbye I might come back” but I don’t think so.

1 comment:

  1. HI ITS SHARNA

    YOU WROTE A GREAT STORY I REALLY LIKED IT.SOME OF TYHE THINGS THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON IS PUTTING MORE SIMILES AND METAPHORS.

    ReplyDelete