Thursday, September 9, 2010

David's story - The Ride

We were all buckle up. The man said hold on tight but I didn’t. Sins we went up my heart stop pumping, I was half scared and half terrified. I wanted to jump off this crazy ride but it was too late we were already 50 feet off the ground, as I look around all of the people looked like ant.


It was far out cold, it was cold as Pluto. Suddenly I was getting butterflies. As soon as we touch the top I was be on nervous, then WHOOSH!!! We all wanted to yell as crazy as monkey but this ride took away our breath.

The butterflies were growing in my stomach, more than100,000 butterflies in my stomach, my heart was beating as fast as a car, I felt like I was going to fly off this crazy ride. Finally when we were 20 feet high the ride stopped in a flash. BANG!!! As soon as the ride stop I bang my chin on the seat , but the pain didn’t bother me the ride totily shocked me that I did not feel a thing.

As where making our way down slowly, my moth was half open and my heart is beating slowly, but I was steal in shocked as that was the last ride I am riding. Finally I was on the ground, I wasn’t surprise to here my cousin saying can we go again, keep on dreaming I said loudly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi its joey...

    I just read your blog its great how you told the story but there are some words spelled wrong.

    ReplyDelete